MUQEEM & BROTHERS PRIVATE LIMITED ("M&B" or "we" or "us" or "our") is committed to providing full customer satisfaction concerning the product and/or services purchased by you. This SHIPPING POLICY (“Policy”) applies to your purchase of any products or services from us through our website https://muqeemandbrothers.com/ (“website”). You mean a natural person or an entity who buys a product or service from us through our website.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY AND BY YOUR ACT OF PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICES FROM US YOU HERE BY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS POLICY.
- We ship our products such as custom-made and made to order clothing, casual dresses, kaftans and tunics, nightdresses, maxi dresses, crop tops, vintage dresses, tops, and tees physically. Any eCommerce services such as onboarding services, product listing creation, brand storefronts, listing image design, website development, and other such services will be delivered electronically. The details of such products and services are available on our website.
- Details of shipping charges and estimated days for shipping the products are stated at https://muqeemandbrothers.com/shipping-returns. We may update the foregoing stated page from time to time and you are advised to check shipping charges and estimated days for shipping with adding a few set of products into the cart with the shipping address. For shipping the products, we partner with reputed multiple carriers. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your order is delivered on time.
- We will take 5 business days to complete any eCommerce services unless otherwise stated by us at the time you place an order for eCommerce services. As you may be aware each eCommerce service is unique and hence depending on your requirements the foregoing stated period of 5 days may not apply in all cases. You are requested to enquire with us the exact delivery timeline for the applicable eCommerce service when you place an order for the same. Additional time may be required depending on any revisions you may ask us to make regarding any eCommerce services order. For certain eCommerce services, delivery will depend on factors like the submission of necessary and requested documentation and information from you, assistance from any third parties (if they are also involved in provision of services) and the execution of any ancillary documentation between the parties concerning the services.
- If your product order is custom-made, the delivery timelines and shipping charges stated in the link above in Section 2 may not apply in some cases, and in such instances, we will let you know the delivery timelines and shipping charges when you place the order.
- For international shipments, you are solely responsible for paying any customs duties, taxes, and levies imposed by local authorities and for complying with any applicable laws (including sorting any issues raised by any customs authorities). Our team may assist you in educating on such aspects but you will be solely responsible for any payments and compliance aspects related to your purchase.
- We will send an email confirmation with the shipment tracking number and order details to you once we process your order. Also, if you have an account on our website, you will see such tracking information in your account dashboard under your active order page.
- We may be unable to ship certain products to certain destinations (including those countries impacted by any force majeure events, war or where the air or ocean transport is restricted, embargoed countries, or regions that are subject to any national or international restrictions). We reserve the right to refuse to sell our products or services to any person or entity.
- We are not a carrier service. We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive by a specific time. The shipment may be delayed due to unexpected occurrences beyond our control including acts of God such as including but not limited to changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, acts or omissions of third-party service providers including carriers, lockdowns, epidemics, riots, weather conditions, and we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or claims incurred by you in such case.
- You may experience certain delays in the processing and delivery of shipments due to the additional safety measures we or any carrier may have implemented relating to COVID-19.
- Other Terms:
- All product orders are subject to availability.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order (including for services especially when you don’t pay for the same) for any reason whatsoever without any further liability. On such cancellation, we will notify you and provide you with a refund of the price you paid for the product or service.
- This Policy is governed by the laws of India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts of Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- We are not responsible or liable for any delays or failures in performance from any cause beyond our control, including, but not limited to acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, lockdowns, fire, earthquakes, acts of third parties or epidemics.
- If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Product and service prices will be displayed on the website. All such prices are exclusive of any taxes unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to change, substitute, or discontinue at any time any products and services including the pricing and description of products and services without notice. We have made commercially reasonable efforts to display as accurately as possible the colors, and images of the products on the website. We cannot guarantee that the color and images will be accurate as this is dependent on your computer monitor.
- Changes to this Policy: We may update this Policy from time to time and your act of purchasing any product or service from us constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the amended Policy. You are advised to visit our website for the latest version.
- Contact Details: Our contact details are as under:
MUQEEM & BROTHERS PVT. LTD. E-33, SEC-63, NOIDA UP, 201301, INDIA firstname.lastname@example.org